Love, Brittney

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

B58 P3X

I've been pretty anxious about getting my new license plate. I was extremely attached to my old one: 496 NES. I love the NES. Like the Loch Ness Monster. It made me so, so happy. Flipper the Dolphin Car/Loch Ness Monster car. 

Daren even commented that every time he saw a silver Intrigue, he'd look for the NES to see if it was me.

I was very, very fearful about getting rid of the NES and getting something totally lame. How could you top NES, after all?

My Dad suggested vanity plates. But that just seemed a little too ostentatious for me.

They finally came (putting them on is a whole nother story. I don't know how. I'm sure I could figure it out but really don't want to. So for now, they are happily riding shotgun away from the bug juice and mud).

I eagerly opened the package, crossing my fingers for something great.

B58 P3X
 
This may seem like a random bunch of numbers/letters, and while it is no NES, this group surely does represent me.

B for Brittney
5 for 5 kids in my family
8 is my favorite number
And
I have to P3X the amount of a normal person. 

PWB, baby!


Love,
Brittney

 


 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison Rae said...

HAHAHAH! I love you! You are so funny Britt! You do have to P3X the amount of a normal person!

October 5, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home