Love, Brittney

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dude we need to hand out!

One of Taylor's friends posts on Taylors' FaceBook wall:

"Dude we need to hand out!"

Below is what followed.

Taylor: "Palm down. I'm not in Rexburg yet"

Friend: "When do you get here?"

Taylor: "In two days. Unless I get awristed by the police"

Friend: "lol serious?"

Taylor: "Yeah. If I forget to knuckle my seatbelt"

Me: "You always have games afoot with the coppers..."
(Friend "likes" this post)

Me: "Hey did you ever finger out how to get to Rexburg?"

Taylor: "I'll calf to find a map"

Me: "Call if you knee any help"

Taylor: "I'll ask Grandpa. Heel know"

Me: "I'll ask him toe. Just to make sure you get the right directions"

Taylor: "I would thigh of starvation if I got lost"

Me: "I nose. You really are directionally challenged"

Taylor: "Speak up I can't ear you"

Me: "Eye think you should get your hearing checked"

Taylor: "I will. To make sure your yelling didn't arm them"


We crack me up.

Love,
Brittney

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home