Love, Brittney

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

I woke up this morning, put on capris and open toed heels with no socks - and walked out my door to find this:


Thats right, last night was a snow storm.


Luckily my winter gloves were still sitting on my kitchen counter.

Luckily I just got those cumbersome snow tires removed. I mean - I have been driving with them on illegally for a month. I figured it was ok to break the law - considering the snow has continued to fall. I falsely assumed that by the end of April - I was pretty safe to take them off. Not. Thank goodness I have some serious winter/snow driving-skills.

I think Utah should seriously consider upping the snow tire legal date from March 31 to some time in May. Just to be safe.

The trippiest part of the whole deal? I woke up to birds chirping. I cleaned my car off to birds chirping. Something about that just seems... off.

I'm trying to convince my mom to go up the mountain with me one last time... one last super sweet run in fresh powder.. UMMMMM...

(But don't worry - I checked the next 10 days' forecast - just to see - and in a week it's supposed to be up to almost 70)

Love,
Brittney

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home