Love, Brittney

Monday, June 21, 2010

Dear God,

Not to complain or anything,

But giving me zero logistical intelligence was NOT fair.

I’ve been lost and late ALL day long. Construction, closed roads, road dividers and my own inefficiencies have kept me lost, driving around, hot and INSANELY frustrated ALL day long. Not to mention the effect it had on my gas tank. Ugh.

I even printed Google Maps to make my day efficient – closed roads, construction and zero intelligence made that a waste of time and paper. Sorry Environment.

I’m so frustrated my hands are literally shaking. I have somewhere I have to be today at 5:00 – please let me drive straight there, eh?

And PLEASE STOP THE PRINTER FROM BEEPING.

Love,
Brittney

2 Comments:

Blogger Ramzi said...

SAD day, im sorry nins. Whats this zero logistical intelligence thing about?

June 22, 2010 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Alison Rae said...

Ugh I HATE the construction around here! I got lost last night at like 1:30 in the morning because of it! Yeesh!

June 24, 2010 at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home