Love, Brittney

Friday, June 11, 2010

Dr.McDreamy and the Unfortunate Underwear Incident

*Disclaimer - Ok, this is a pretty personal post, but… It is MY blog. I can say whatever I want. Plus the only people read it are close friends and family – so whatever. *


So I went to the neck and spine doctor yesterday, finally.

I went into the exam room, and they handed me a gown to put on.

I took off my pants and realized – I am wearing old underwear with holes. The band is coming off, and there are HOLES.

Not only that – but somehow, I managed to put my underwear on inside out. Yes, that's right. Inside out and full of holes.

I’m sitting there, laughing to myself feeling so stupid, and thinking the only thing that could make this worse? If the doctor is young and cute and single.

But what are the odds that a spine and neck doctor is young and cute and single? That would happen in someone else’s world, not mine.

Well, apparently the fates decided to mess with me.

He was #1 – really cute, #2 – single, #3 – A practicing doctor and #4 – Flirting with me.

Really flirting with me. Staring at me, asking me personal questions, flattering me. He kept smiling at me and calling me “Miss Brittney”. Yeah, that's cute.

He even asked me how a cute Mormon girl like me was still single? (I wanted to say because I hadn’t met him yet. KIDDING.)

And the whole time I’m thinking – oh gosh. Wait till he sees my underwear.

I’ll spare the rest of the details – but he did check me out once I was dressed and on my way out the door. So maybe you can’t judge a book girl by its  her cover panties.

All I can say is I wish I’d listened all those times when people talked about making sure you have clean underwear on always, in case you are in an accident and the EMT guys have to rip them off of you. Well, I can vouch for my cleanliness – but not my cheapness. I am a changed woman. I’m throwing everything out and starting new.

Although, I must confess I think being in an accident and having busy EMT guys tear your nice (yet possibly over-used) panties aside is far less humiliating and noticeable than having Dr.McDreamy see you in panties with holes in them.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brittney said...

I'm laughing, OF COURSE!!!

June 11, 2010 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Brittney said...

At least they weren't 10 sizes too big!!!

June 12, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home