Love, Brittney

Friday, October 8, 2010

Lightning McQueen

There have been some extreme changes in ICS lately. They  have completely redone the entire Organization of our department – over 700 people. 

As part of the Re-Org, they released all mangers from their positions, created new, different positions (20 less of them, too) then told everyone to apply! 

Seriously?

Anyways, all the managers, who I work closely with, have been wondering around, messing around, aimless, jobless for the last month. 

There has been lots of mayhem.

One of the managers asked me to get him a red stapler while he still had a job/budget to spend. I found the whole thing to be quite humorous – if you don’t know, this is a reference from Office Space. 

I got him the red stapler, and all the managers were extremely jealous.



I was, too.

So I decided, sheesh – I minds well get a red stapler during the upheaval as well.

So I did.

I got a brand new, beautiful, collectors edition red stapler.

It glistens. 

It shines.

It is, in a word,

AWSOME.


I named him Lightening McQueen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home