Love, Brittney

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Photoshoot

A guy I work with, Dave Terry, is a photographer. He saw the pictures of our trip this Christmas, and wanted to take some pictures of me in my abaya for his portfolio. I've never really even ever had professional pictures taken, let alone an actual photo shoot. I wasn't very good - I was really awkward and stiff. I don't like pictures at all, so this was a huuuge stretch for me. It was definitely a different experience! I think the pictures turned out really well, though!! Despite my inexperience at picture taking. Let me know what you think! 































































Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brittney said...

You are definitely model material!!!

p.s. I'm sorry you're mocassins make your feet stink????

February 17, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Jeannie Johnson said...

Way cool!! I have many favorites here. Some remind me of Mary

March 22, 2011 at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home