Love, Brittney

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Truths from Alex Boye

Alex Boye gave a devotional at the Sandy Institute. I missed it. A friend gave me an awesome re-cap, though, and this guy is seriously awesome.

One of the things that he said that I thought was cool, was he mentioned how usually the last things we think before going to bed and waking up in the morning are negative.

"I'm so exhausted" "today did not go the way I had planned" "I didn't get .... accomplished"

"I don't want to go to work today" "I'm so tired..." "today is going to be so long..."

He said that we need to make the first and last thing we think about in the day positive.

Every night and every morning, say out loud these 3 truths:

I believe I am always divinely guided

I believe that I am always going to take the correct fork in the road

I believe God will always make a way where there is no way.

Thank you,
Alex Boye!


Love,
Brittney

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home