Love, Brittney

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Taz Jammies

I made these jammie bottoms, for who knows what reason. If I remember right, Camree picked out the fabric (she made shorts) and I used the excess to make bottoms for me. I’ve never been into cartoons, let alone Taz, so I’m really not sure why I used the material. But I did. And I wore them, ever day for years. Until the holes in the knees were so bad it was quite embarrassing to be seen in public (still didn’t stop me from wearing them for a while though). These bottoms lasted me every day for 2 years of boarding school. Yes, I wore these in boarding school, for the entire school to see.


Oh, how I loved them.

 
Notice the huge hole in the knee?



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home