Love, Brittney

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

....Bringing the World His Truth

I was in a meeting yesterday, and one of the managers was discussing a program that we’re implementing that will increase the number of missionary contacts dramatically. Everyone was excitedly discussing this, and talking about the financial end, etc.

And it hit me. All of this money spent, all of this excitement, all this time and dedication – is not resulting in an increase of money, of profit. It is bringing the world the message of Jesus Christ in a way that has never been attainable before.

None of what that we do here every day in ICS is for wealth or monetary gain. All of it is in order to give people a chance to learn about God and Jesus Christ.

How incredible is it, that the Church has thousands of employees that work tirelessly for one goal – to bring the message of Jesus Christ to the world.

I feel blessed and grateful to be a part of it.

Ever since I was in high school, it’s been my dream to work for the LDS Church. And here I am today, working for the Church in the Missionary Department, none the less. Sometimes I lose sight of the fact that I am living a dream of mine. I have the most incredible co-workers I could ever dream to have. My boss is so good to me and understanding.


This was such a good reminder to me of why I am here, working every day for the Church.


Love,

Brittney



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home