Love, Brittney

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Winter Wonderland


It's been a very snowy winter! It's been cold, snowy and icy. I've never experienced snow and ice like this, not even in my time in Rexburg (I'm sure I did in Alaska, but I was not a driver and too young to really remember).

The cave has been especially treacherous. The stairs have been so snowed in over night, you can't even see where one stair starts and the next begins. Then once the snow stopped - the ice began. Those stairs are steep and narow and ICY. A death trap. The ice has been getting so thick you have to take an ax to them to get the ice off. I worry very much for Trevor coming down those - his feet are so big, half his foot hangs off the step, add ice onto it and they are truly dangerous. Luckily for me he's a sweetheart and cleans them off for me.

These are pictures from just one of the many snow storms we've gotten this year (note - all this snow happened over night!! Crazy!).

I LOVE SNOW!!! 


















Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home