Love, Brittney

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Quiz

I think it's nice to occasionally do these quiz's, so I can remember some specifics about my life at a certain time.

1. What was the highlight of your week? Spending the whole weekend with my siblings and my husband
2. Whose car were you in last? Tim!
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? When I get home from work
4. What color shirt are you wearing?  I’m wearing a maxi dress
5. How long is your hair? Too short
7. Last movie you watched? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
8. Who were you with? Trevor, at our house
9. Last thing you ate? Costa Vida for lunch, with Julie P
10. Last thing you drank? Water with DoTerra Grapefruit oil in it
12. Who came over last? Mckenzie! She spent the weekend with us. I love that kid!
13. Are you happy right now? Yes, very. I feel so blessed to have married my best friend, and spend a lot of time with his and my families.
15. Where is your phone? Next to me, as always at work. Gotta be able to SnapChat and work!
16. What color are your eyes? Blue
17. Are you left-handed? No. But weird thing – I always wanted to marry a left handed guy. For some reason I thought that was a super sexy trait.
19. Do you have any pets? No. Trevor is dying for a dog. He wants a bull mastiff. I do not.
20. Favorite Vacation? Gotta be my honeymoon! Cruise to the Bahamas
21. What do you dislike currently?
22. What are you listening to?
23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
24. What is your favorite scent? Refuge by Charlotte Russe
25. Who makes you happiest? Trevor! Followed closely by Bobaroonie.
26. What were you doing at midnight last night? Just barely going to bed. That is why I am so tired today.
29. Last time you went swimming in a pool? In Atlantis, in the Bahamas.
32. How do you feel about your hair right now? I got it trimmed and it is too short. I want long, thick hair, darnit!
39. What was or is your favorite subject in school? English
42. Do you have any hidden talents? All my talents are hidden. I’m a “hide under the bushel” type girl
43. Favorite Song? Right now, it’d have to be “Cruise” from FGL because it’s one of Trev and my songs
44. Do you like to sing at all? Love it!
45. Dream Job? Marine biologist or archeologist
46. Where does most of your family live? 3 in Saudi, 3 in Utah, 1 in CA
49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? Happy to be in Trevor’s arms, totally depressed to get up
53. Have you ever been IN a wedding? I went to Belgium a couple months ago to be in Tatiana’s wedding. SO MUCH FUN! Before that, Christine in Texas, Samar in Pakistan, Camree and Mikail. And I have some weddings I am beyond excited to take part in in the future…. Uh hummm Brittany M and Sachi!
54. Do you have any children? Not yet! Waiting 2 years ideally.
55. Did you take a nap today? I wish. Some people at work take naps in their cars – I can’t do that. So I just suffer.
57. Ever met anyone famous before? I saw Antonio Banderas at the premiere of Shrek in London
58. Do you want to be famous one day? Not even a little bit.
59. Any Pet Peeves? When the toothpaste top gets gucky.
60. Are you multitasking right now? I am always multi-tasking at work.
62. What is your least favorite chore? All of them. Cleaning the bathroom. The worst is cleaning when hair gets on the sponge/wash cloth.
64. Ever been out of the country? Yes! I love traveling. Went to the Bahamas in July, and Belgium, France and Luxembourg in May. Hopefully going to Saudi for Christmas as well to show Trevor my homeland.
65. Where were you born? SLC, Utah
69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? The other day, I changed Trevor’s FB job to “male stripper” and subscribed him to lots of stupid groups so they flooded his news feed. I thought it was HYSTERICAL but he got mad.
70. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Too many but somehow seems not enough.
72. How many piercings do you have? 2 in my ears, but the second is grown in (After President Hinckley requested all girls only have one piercing)
73. What are you doing today? Working. Then gym, dinner with Trevor.
76. Do you like rollercoasters? Yes! When I was young, dad would ride them with me until he got too sick, then mom would do that last couple. Now that I’m getting older though, I get sick easier/faster. Lame
77. Have you ever been to disneyland or world? I love both!!! I just went to Universal Studios Florida with Trevor
82. What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Dropped it and cracked the screen to smithereens. More than once. I did accidentally throw Luisa’s phone into a hot tub once and ruined it. She had wrapped it up in a towel on the edge of the pool, and I didn’t know. I grabbed the towel and it threw the phone into the hot tub. That was bad.
85. Do you wish you could move? Yes. I love Utah, but am aching for a new adventure. As if getting married, getting a new job and a new apartment all within a month isn’t enough of an adventure.
87. What is your dream car? I LOVE my RAV4!
89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be? I’d be on a safari in Africa with Trevor. That is my biggest dream.
90. Are you happy with your life? Very! I have an amazing husband, the best siblings/family and an amazing new family as well. I like my new job, and Trevor loves his new job.

Love,

Brittney

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home