Love, Brittney

Friday, February 26, 2010

Flowers at Work


How beautful! Small and delicate and just perfect. And they smell divine. Seriously, they smell so good. I'm in heaven (notice the printer behind the flowers? That printer takes up lots of my time and and anger. We don't get along well... and it is right  by me and beeps ALL the time, and I want to secretly break it. But don't tell anyone I said so...).


The jar they came in is super cute. And usable.


Here is a shot of the flowers on my desk. Also, my new digs! I was in an office before... but I got moved. More on that later.


The card that came with it said:

CONGRATULATIONS, WOW WE ARE EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE MOM AND DAD AND KENZIE AND TAYLOR AND CAMREE AND MIKAIL AND KAMIAH...AND THE GUINEA PIGS!!!


Thats a lotta love. I feel loved and blessed and happy and flowery.

Love,
Brittney











Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home