Love, Brittney

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Prayers Accepted

There has become a position available at work.  Unfortunately, due to required processes and the Business Manager, who does the hiring, it is open to the public.

Which means, I'll have to apply and be interviewed along with all other applicants - both internal and external.

Sigh.

There are some people out there, and by some, I mean, a lot, that are MUUCH more qualified for this position, have much more experience.

The Business Manager, who will make the final decision, is hard to read. I'm not sure how much he likes me. He doesn't really see me in the work setting, more in the chatting setting - in certain meetings and such. I think he is my biggest obstacle, and he is pretty much the decider.

I think I could be in trouble?

I've been praying, and I feel at peace. So I guess I've just got to realize that whatever happens, it is in the Lord's hand. I need to make my peace with that.

But sometimes, it feels like the Lord listens to others more than me.

So, if you want to offer a prayer Heaven-bound on my behalf, I wouldn't mind. In fact, I'd love it. In faaact, I think I need it.

Love,
Brittney

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittney said...

Putting our will into the hands of the Lord is one of the hardest most important things we do in our lives. When we do, somehow everything works out for the better. I'll pray things will work out the way they should for you.

February 4, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home