Love, Brittney

Monday, December 28, 2009

One Riyal, Two Riyals, Three Riyals, FOUR!

Most of my Christmas presents I adored. My mom did get me one pair of boots that I didn't love as well as would negate the keeping of said boots. I LOVE boots. And clothes. So the idea of taking these boots back and getting something I wanted was thrilling (I have been wanting grey boots for about a year now, but haven't found a pair I love in my price range).

It ended up being my parents and Taylor and I. Which I quickly found was the BEST way to go shopping. Taylor had some shirts and pants to return at this one store. We had SR120 to spend after returning the stuff, and we looked and looked for something to get for him, but all the guys stuff was insane. We're talking gay clothes on steroids. Seriously. Hello Kitty for men. Eeek.

So I got to spend his money in the women's section - which was INSANELY cheap and had good stuff! So here is what I got...

2 cute shirts. The black shirt has beading on the shoulders.


1 cute dress


2 cute boots. I am in love. I have been wanting flat boots. Grey, as previously mentioned, and black. I'm in love.

And how much, you might ask, did all of this come to?

SR160!!!!

Insane, you may say. No way, you may think. But, YES WAY! For a dress, 2 shirts, and 2 boots, all of which are insanely cute, I spent SR160 ($42)!!

Dress: SR20 / $5
Black shirt: SR10 / $2.60
Purple Shirt: SR10 / $2.60
Black Boots: SR60 / $16
Grey Boots: SR60 / $16

TOTAL: SR160 / $42

AND THEN, THERE WAS MORE!

So the boots, which was the only and real reason I went into Khobar in the first place. For the price of the one boots my mom got me, I got both of these:




I am in love! Both of the boots are the most beautiful boots I ever could have imagined. I finally got my amazingly cute grey boots I've been holding out for for years! 4 pair of boots is a little excessive, some such as my parents might say. BUT - I wear dresses to work every day. And it's so cold every day. Which means, I wear boots almost every day to work. So to me, these boots will save my feet from frostbite!

And here it, the total purchase!! All for under $80! In the states, each of these boots would be around $80 a piece. I'm thrilled. But I already said that.


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, some parents may say it is excessive. But this particular parent is just so happy that you found the cute boots and love them. And this particular parent was thrilled to go shopping with one particular daughter who loves boots. I want pictures of you IN the boots.

January 31, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home