Love, Brittney

Monday, November 9, 2009

Love Poem

I just received the best love poem ever. Thanks to my darling, fantabulous sister. Rambo - you are my heart and my soul. I'd lend you my socks any day. I'd give you my freckles, if I could. We have the same eyes.

"Like the sun shining through a throng of grey, comatose clouds, you, my love are the brilliant beam of ecstasy soaking me in a time of tribulation. Like the strapping burly roots of even the smallest Banyan tree burrow their heads into the earth, digging for a sustaining grasp… you my dear grab hold of me at the ankles, and root me firmly back to safety, back to the reality I wonder so distant to. Like the elegant, majestic seagull needeth the feathers fond of his back, and the ever-pushing air current beneath his outstretched wings to take flight, I too needeth you for the metaphoric air travel of life I am endeavoring forthwith With the pose of
magnificent swan, dancing upon a frozen lake as if inspired by the endearing hum of life. The beauty of a garnished crimson rose, comparable by none on this earth, or earths off in the soaring distance. The charm and charisma of tantalizing butterfly, fluttering its soft wings against the breeze beneath the trees. And the affection that only two, so intoxicated by innocent, precious love as we two are, Ninny, my sweet, my little buttercup, you are the most prized of souls and personages resting within my heart! I love you!"



Awww Shucks! I love you too Rambo! Thanks for the love poem, lover!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, it was so poetic i almost cried..... someone must love you a whole freaking lot....

November 9, 2009 at 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STUNNING!!! I coul not blink or speak for a whole hour. It took great strength to even breath! I love you too!

November 9, 2009 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Henderson Family said...

That is an AMAZING poem. I think poetry must run in your family. Do you remember the toilet lid poem?:)

November 10, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home