Love, Brittney

Sunday, October 25, 2009

My life in pictures

Halloween Ice cream Sculpture








Practicing for...

POWDERPUFF!
My first time ever playing football. We did really well.


Powderpuff!
Day of... we rocked.


Alpha Membership Ceremony
We got amazing girls this year.

Barndance
One of the worst days/nights ever. I believe it went like:

* Was super sick
*My boyfriend and I broke up an hour before the dance
*Had to go to the dance - had to ask a guy out for the first time ever
*He was an hour and 1/2 late and I was alone the whole time. Awkward
*I missed my b/f the whole time
*I didn't feel good
*My car was broken into - window smashed to pieces
*All my CD's were stolen. All of them
*A Church projector was stolen
*It cost $200 to get the window replaced
*My date left before the cops even showed up. Left me there alone


My date and I before he left me


Catchphrase!
Hands down the most hysterical/fun game of Catchphrase I've ever played



Pledge Retreat




My 23rd Birthday Cake a dear friend made me. Tasted even better than it looks. Honest.



The most beautiful shalwar kameez in the whole world. If there was one piece of clothing that epitomizes me - I would have to say this is it. It's blue - naturally. Since everything I own is. And the pink embroidery is the most perfect accent. Did I mention I love this outfit? Thanks to Mrs. Ansari and to Samar... they couldn't have picked better fabric. THANK YOU! I have the best best friend in the world.



Getting ready to party. And believe me, we did. Even if we got hit on by 22 year olds. No biggie, right, Bex?

Becki and I. We're pretty much dating steadily now. Until something a little more masculine comes along, of course. Oh, speaking of. Did I mention some guy at church today said I looked mid to late 20's? I'm molting. But that's another can of worms.


One of the great benefits of living with Becki - she's a hair dresser. This is me sporting my brand new do. I kept getting called a redhead - heaven forbid! This is my solution.


Love,

Brittney

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Henderson Family said...

So cute!!! I love the outfit and the cake. Looks like you had a fun party!!!

October 26, 2009 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Alison Rae said...

I love your hair! and I miss you. That is all.

October 27, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Jeannie Johnson said...

I am just reading this--I know it is over a year old--almost two--but the part about the barn dance. I have been crying for an hour. What kind of a jerk leaves someone at a dance waiting for the police? I know you won't believe me but I am so torn up. I wish I could be there for you emotionally--I wish so bad. SO bad!!!!!

July 3, 2011 at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home