Love, Brittney

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Whoooops....


I somehow managed to lock half my keys in my gas tank. How does that even happen? I have no idea how I did it. When I saw what I had done, I laughed for about 20 minutes. I cried I laughed so hard. My friend Tatiana was with me, and kept asking why I was laughing, but I couldn't answer... I finally managed to get out, "We're stuck". She then walked around and saw what I had done, and then we both laughed for 20 more minutes... we ended up getting a pencil in there and leveraging the cap open enough to pull the rest out...

Love,
Brittney

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison Rae said...

I love love LOVE this! HAHAHA classic Brittney!!! We REALLY need to get together like soon!

August 19, 2009 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Henderson Family said...

Oh Brittney!!!LOL That is the most hilarious thing. Somehow from you Brittney, I'm not too surprised that something like that would happen. You never cease to do something to make everyone roll on the floor in laughter.

August 19, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home