Love, Brittney

Friday, October 30, 2009

Fantastic Friday!


Today at work everyone dressed up and families came in to trick-or-treat. It was blast. I got nothing done.

And then came home to find this on my doorstep:

Here it is closer up, because I know you wanted to see just how it was packaged. And there is also my foot, because I love my new shoes. And my Halloween socks. And in case you were wondering, yes I wore these shoes and these socks with a knee length skirt to work today. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I’d been secretly hoping my parents would send something to me for Halloween. It’s always so fun to get random holiday themed things in the mail. I got this super cute pumpkin loaded with candy last year (pictured below), so naturally I was thrilled to see what I’d get this year!

So many emotions…



I opened the box… AND… tons of packing-air-things.

First I stepped on them.Then I made them into a smiley face. Because #1 I was happy #2 I was excited and #3 there were 3 of them in there – two small ones, and one long one. What else do you do with packing-air-things in that quantity and length?

With the packing-air-things removed and mutilated, I could now open my package.

And then there it (uh…. He) was!!

AAHHH! I admit I was slightly terrified.

But we bonded quickly.


And then he got a little too handsy! Just goes to show – you give a guy an inch and he takes a mile.

Thanks mom and dad!! I love you guys!


Love,

Brittney

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Kenzie hit "some" button and voila--everything is in english again!! I am glad that you are bonding well with the "creepy" guy. I hoped you would love him. Hey, Brittney, keep the faith. Things will work out for you. Think of a new job as a travel opportunity--seeing new places meeting new people. Love ya--there for ya MOM

November 1, 2009 at 2:10 AM  
Blogger Henderson Family said...

BRITTNEY!!!! Yikes. I'm glad you found a boyfriend and all, but honestly I think you deserve a little better than that:)

November 1, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home