Love, Brittney

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Conversation with Bob

Dad: So ask Bob next time you talk to her about showering with an umbrella.

Bob: Well, Ninnie, I simply showered with an umbrella

Brittney: Why, Bobbie, did you shower with an umbrella?

Bob: Because it sounded like a good idea
B-)
<3
These things are so cool!!!!
:'(

Brittney: You are too funny for words
Was it a fun shower?

Bob: Well, Ninnie, It didn’t work
:P

Brittney: Didn't it work? Was the umbrella broken?

Bob: No

Cause, Ninnie, It made a loud sound
:P

Brittney: That’s why it didn't work?
Because it made sounds?

Bob: Yes
LOUD sounds
;)
jrrrrylurtututtuywwki7ytuytu
by: Reilly

Brittney: That means it was a loud shower, not that it didn't work, you silly girl

Bob: Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The umbrella made a loud sound when the water hit it
:'(
:D
:D :D

Brittney: But how did that make the shower not work?
It just made it loud

Bob: Realllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOUD
plop plop plop plop plop
tjyhtrlckhcccccccccccccccccccccccc drljkuhdkjhk.ryjh
By Reilly

Brittney: Did Reilly shower with you and the umbrella?

Bob: NO!

Dad: I had a bad umbrella experience as a child also. I jumped of the roof of the house thinking that I would float slowly to the ground.

Mom: She is cute.

She cracked me up when she was messaging you. Her words she uses are just toooo funny.

Brittney: She had me laughing. I still don't get how it didn't work. It did work, it was just loud,, as far as I understand.

Mom: Have you ever tried to shower with an umbrella? Maybe if you tried it, you would see why it did not work.

She showed me today how noisy it was. It was very important to her to let me hear how loud it was.

Try it some time. It is good for a dry shower. I do not know what made her think of showering with an umbrella!!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Henderson Family said...

You're mom told you to try it? So funny!!!

November 19, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home