Love, Brittney

Monday, October 17, 2011

In case you were wondering...

Yes, those are my pajama bottoms poking out from the bottom of my dress. 

I am wearing my pajama bottoms underneath my dress today. If you look closely when I walk, you can see my pant legs. I discovered this in the big mirror in the women's restroom. Do I care? Nope. It's cold outside, I went to bed after 2am last night, I didn't want to wake up this morning, I got a flu shot the other day and am experiencing slightly fluish symptoms, so this is the best you're going to get today, world. Deal with it.

Oh, and yes I am wearing 2 sweaters of differing lengths that look ridiculous together, because my office is so cold and this is the only source of warmth I had.

Oh, and yeah I didn't bother with makeup either. But baby, with this smokin' outfit, who needs makeup?

And yes, as a followup answer to the question everyone is thinking, this does happen quite often.

Do I care? Nope. Because I was super comfy and snuggly all day long, even though I had to wear a dress and had to be at work.

Which basically makes me the victor.

Take that, world.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home