Love, Brittney

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Employed!

Trevor got a job!!!


I cannot begin to explain how much this helps us, how much stress it relieves. Getting married is scary as it is, but then you add financial uncertainty on all the stress and it’s been a load to carry.


Every minute of our after work hours (he has an internship that ends at the end of this month) is consumed by wedding stuff. I’ve never been so exhausted in my life. He has little time until the wedding to apply, and none of the leads from the past have gone through.


He applied for a job at his current company, in a different department, and was offered the job yesterday.


He told me and I started crying, I felt so happy and relieved and so GRATEFUL.


I know Heavenly Father was in the details here. I have no doubt this was a blessing from Him. I can’t express how grateful I am!

June and Jer brought over some amazing mango bubbly for us to celebrate! 


Everything with the wedding is coming together, now this... what a tender mercy so close to the wedding to have financial security.

Love,
Brittney

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home