Love, Brittney

Friday, May 31, 2013

Shopping with Anna

I stayed for the first week with Tatiana, but then family started to come in from out of town, so I stayed with her best friend, Anna. 

Belgium is incredible and I loved being there and seeing all the incredible buildings and architecture. But meeting the people is always the best part. Anna was amazing and letting me stay with her was so nice. On the day before the wedding, we went shopping.

Anna needed a cover up and shoes for the wedding. I didn't need anything -but I wanted some things. I have been looking everywhere for baby blue shoes to go with my wedding dress. Baby blue is out of fashion in the states this year, and we can't find baby blue anywhere. It's made this wedding very, very difficult.

We went to an outdoor shopping area, where of course - all the shops are in historic buildings and there are cathedrals like the one below on every other street.





This is probably my favorite picture from my entire trip. An older couple with matching dog sweaters, with the same dog. Priceless. I told Trevor this is what we are aspiring to as we age.


Anna took me into one of her favorite shoe stores - Noe. There I found and fell in love with the most beautiful baby blue heels in existence. 

Now I have gorgeous baby blue Belgian shoes for me wedding. 


Love,
Brittney

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home