Love, Brittney

Monday, May 6, 2013

ENGAGEMENTS!!

We got our engagements!! It was... kinda fun? Ok it was fun, but I am not photogenic, nor do I enjoy getting photos taken. I am not natural in front of a camera. Trevor definitely was better than me at the whole thing (which he pointed out ALL THE TIME. He thought it was hysterical our photographer ((my friend, Dave Terry - who did an amazing job!!)) kept critiquing me but had barely anything to say to Trevor) and I struggled to “let loose”.

I should go through and pick the pictures I like best, but I figure I minds well document them all.

So for our engagements and printing, we have to select the ones we like best. SUCH a hard decision!!!  We are picking one to print largest of all to have at our reception and keep forever. I have no idea which one we should pick! So if you have any input which ones/one are your favorite, let me know!! 
































I love how happy and content I look in this one, just to be in his arms.


Also, I am so glad this moment was captured. I get this look a lot. It's his "what is wrong with you?/What are you saying/NO WAY" face.





























































This is our "kissing stool". I love that on the stool, with heels I am still shorter than Trevor. When we are together, I don't feel that much shorter/smaller than him. But clearly, I am.











Right after the picture above was taken, Trevor ran and grabbed me without me knowing (the photographer told him too). I think that is why he looks so... concentrated in the picture above. He's focusing on his task at hand... below are the results.


















I LOVE this picture!! Not sure how to use it though... I love it so much, but does't seem like the one to have printed large, since you can't really see us. But I love it sooo much!






Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger sachiko said...

First of all, you are GORGEOUS my friend! i really love that blue dress with the red heels. so. SEXY! I love the following pictures... 4, 6, 7, 15 and 96. Really liked a ton of others, but I was trying to keep it to just the ones I LOVED! love you, so happy for you and trevor :)

May 6, 2013 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Alison Rae said...

I love them all! So fun! You look so pretty! I can't choose one I like most to print out, it's too hard. Sorry for the no help!

May 6, 2013 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Brittney said...

I can see why it's so hard to find a favorite! I have compiled a list of favorites based on my professional opinion :) with the help of KM. #20, 39, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 89 It would be cool to print out a romantic one like #7 and hang it in your bedroom ooo la la.

May 6, 2013 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like #6, 9, 10, 14, 20, 32, 38, 58, 88, 95, 105, 114, 122. Those were ones I could see on an announcement/a wall.

May 6, 2013 at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home