Love, Brittney

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fortune Cookie


We went to PF Changs for dinner last night (gift card, yeah!!).


(Trev insisted we take a picture to "make everyone else jealous")
At the end, we got our fortune cookies. Trevor made this big deal about the ritual of eating the fortune cookie first to make your fortune come true, then preceded to read his to himself commenting, "lets see what I got".  I asked what it said, and he wouldn't tell me. I begged. Not because I care that much, but if you tell me you won't tell me something, that just increases my curiosity

I read him mine to encourage his sharing. He wouldn't budge.


He told me he'd tell me tomorrow.

Today after work he came over with a bouquet of beautiful blue flowers and his fortune cookie,

"Flowers would brighten the day of your close friend tomorrow."


Wow I love that man. So cute! Love that he thought to do that. And thank you awesome fortune cookie! Now every fortune I get that says something like "Happiness is a state of mind" will be that much more lame.



Love,
Brittney



1 Comments:

Blogger Alison Rae said...

cute! You look so pretty in these pictures!

May 2, 2013 at 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home