Love, Brittney

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The One Where The Plumber Pees All Over Your Bathroom

So, our water heater keeps going out. The plumber has come to fix it twice now, and it keeps breaking. Which means there has been a lot of freezing cold showering or… er… not showering going on at my house (don’t worry, I fabreeze myself before going out) lately.

The plumber came to replace it yesterday– YEAH! I was hoping he’d be done by the time I got home. Nope. So it was sorta awkward – walking into my own place where someone I don’t know is there repairing the water heater… so as I got to the kitchen (the bedroom with the water heater is down the hall, across from the bathroom) I said, “hello?” and rounded the corner.

Out of my bathroom walks this short Mexican guy with his PANTS UNDONE. He looks at me sheepishly and says, “I was just using the bathroom. I’m done” and walks into the bedroom, PULLING ON HIS PANTS FULLY AND ZIPPING THEM/FASCENING THE BELT, grabs his tools and just walks out the door. Um, ok?

I walk in to use the bathroom, and there is pee ALL OVER THE SEAT AND THE FLOOR.

GROSS!

I assume what happened, was I walked in mid-pee and said hello, and he whipped around towards the door, spreading pee all over my bathroom, and exiting the bathroom with his pants ajar in enough time to grab his stuff and bolt.

AWKWARD.
Love,
Brittney



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gross!! That's when you want to call a cleaning company to clean things up!!

April 8, 2013 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home