Love, Brittney

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I LOVE BOBAROONIE


Few things in life make me as happy as talking to my little sister, McKenzie Rose (aka Bob, Bobbie, Bobaroonie, Little Bob, Yezzin, Yez, Butt Butt, But face, Rosie, Rosie toes, Tough Tootin' Baby). 

Today I got to talk to her for over an hour. 

AN HOUR OF PURE UNADULTERATED BOB TIME. 

There were many gems from said conversation. I wish I could remember them all.

The best one without question arose when I asked her about boys...

"Maybe when I'm 25, have a degree and trained 2 whales I’ll consider getting married."

(For more Bob gems, see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here (last paragraph), here, here, herehere, here, and here (note - there are a ton more of these.... these are just some of the best).

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the bob gems!

March 16, 2013 at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home