Love, Brittney

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Little Bob

Ah I love that girl! She is seriously turning into this beautiful, amazing, nosy, perfect, amazing monster! She’s definitely a teenager. But she’s so amazing that it hurts.


Here are some gems I found on my phone that she took and left for me.




This gives you a good picture of what all her Snapchats to me look like…



This gem was taken on our road trip to St. George. She stuck red vines up her nose. I think it was Sachi’s idea? She kept them in for a long time, claiming it made the air taste better, and then proceeded to blow them out. It was so gross and so funny all at the same time.


These were taken during a fabulous round of Family Feud, in which Trevor, Bobbie and I were a team. We dominated. She took these instead of helping out the team. 





On a side note, she did not take this hat off THE ENTIRE SUMMER. THE WHOLE SUMMER. She had this hat on day in and out for 3 months. Did she wash it? No. No she did not. 















Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home