Love, Brittney

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Running Red Lights

Trevor - *Running a red light on accident*  
"I run red lights too often"

Britt -  "I'd say in general you are more careful about red/yellow lights than I am. You will stop at yellow lights I would feel comfortable going through"

Trevor: "But I run red lights too often"

Britt - "That is true. You do run red lights on accident. But when you see a yellow light, you are really careful to not push it"

Trevor - "Well, I am much more careful when you are in the car with me. When I'm by myself I am not as careful"

Britt - "you are going to be a grandpa when we have kids. I'll have to tell you to speed up!"

*Ok seriously though, how sweet is it that he consciously makes an effort to drive much more carefully when I am in the car? Granted I don't like the idea he's not as careful on his own, he should drive super safely whether he's alone or not. But still, what man thinks consciously about driving more conservatively when their wife is in the car?


LOVE THAT MAN!

Love,
Brittney

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittney said...

You might just take back your words when you're 9mo. pregnant or in labor and every bump and turn in the road is like he's 4 wheeling on rocky terrain. He may need to practice with a gold fish in a glass jar sitting on the dashboard.

August 14, 2013 at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home