Love, Brittney

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Snapchat

So there is this app called Snapchat.

I Snapchat with Bob all the time. She sends me like 20 or more a day. Pictures of her making every face imaginable. It’s awesome.

And then my Brother got on Snapchat and sends me weird stuff.

Then over Sunday dinner when we were all Snapchating each other, Trevor downloaded it.

Best.Thing.EVER!

We Snapchat all day at work. Trevor sends me the most awesome pictures with the best captions. It feels more like we’re in contact than just through texting. And once you start sending pictures of your day, texts lose their awesomeness.

I move cubicles at work – I don’t text Trevor, I send him a picture of my new digs. He falls asleep at his desk – he doesn’t text me, he sends me a picture of him sleeping at his desk. He forgets his beloved sunglasses in Tim – I don’t text him, I send him a picture of me wearing them. When he’s on his way home he doesn’t text me – he sends me a picture of him in his car with a caption “I’m coming home to you!”


Uh yeah, it rocks. Seriously. The only problem is it auto deletes all pictures after 10 seconds, so there are some gems sent to me by Trevor, Taylor and McKenzie that I have no record of. 

BUT... here are a couple I've managed to take screen shots of... getting these are the highlight of my day.










Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home