Love, Brittney

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

10 Month Aniversary

10 months!
I can’t believe Trevor has only been in my life for 10 months, it feels like so much longer than that (not in a dragging, mundane way, but just in an – I can’t believe you ever weren’t in my life way).
It’s been a pretty phenomenal 10 months.
Trevor is so good to me and for me.
I’m constantly amazed at how humble he is, how willing he is to work on himself and us. If I get upset about something, he’s so willing to listen and understand what I’m saying and why I’m feeling the way I am. And then he’s so willing to change whatever it is that needs to be changed.
That’s all I can really ask for in a husband. Neither of us will ever be perfect – but knowing that he is always willing to try harder for me, to be better for me, is so amazing.
He’s truly the best man I’ve ever met.
So here are the highlights from each month we’ve been together thus far. It’s a pretty sad list – but it’s the best I’m doing right now.
 
October
 Met at a stake dance
Went to Lagoon on our first date
Kissed
Went on a haunted tour of SLC for Halloween
Carved pumpkins on a group date
Haunted houses/corn mazes
Halloween Zoo
Fingerprinting by Monica
I run over (and kill…) a cat
Walked around Memory Grove holding hands for the first time
 
November
I love you
Lights at Temple Square
Thanksgiving at the Schauerhamers
Words with friends addiction/competition
Gloriana – Turn My World Around = our song
Gloriana concert
 
December
New Years Eve
Christmas in Yellowstone/Trevor meets my family/10 hour road trip
Christmas concert at temple square
Movies
Festival of Trees
Santa picture
Ice skating
 
January
Ice Fishing
Weekend in St. George with June and Jeremy
 
February
Temple

Love letters

First Valentines Day
March
Temple
Inside jokes
Falling more in love
 
April
Easter Sunday
Ring shopping
Engaged (Memory Grove)
Jurassic Park with Taylor
Engagement pictures
Booked wedding venue
 
May
Trevor’s 26th birthday
Belgium
Wedding craziness 24/7!!! (including invitiations… ugghhh)
 
June
First presents!
Dirty dash with Sachi
Got an apartment
Trevor got a full time job
Bachelorette Party
Bridal showers
Wedding pictures
 
July
Get married!
Honeymoon!
Move in/organize
 
August
Trevor nearly dies of asthma. The whole month.
Getting into a routine
Falling more in love
Harry Potter marathon
 
Snapchats!!

 

 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home