Love, Brittney

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hey Hey

Good day! Trying to get things organized and moved and get caught up on things.


The flowers my parents sent me smell so wonderful. I just trimmed them and gave them new water. I should always have flowers on my desk – they are so pretty and happy and smell divine.


I’m seeing Ned and Cindy after work today – I love them! Ned called me when he heard about my job offer. He kept telling me how proud he is of me, and Cindy said the same thing. She told me Ned hasn’t stopped smiling since he heard the news. Oh, how I love them.


I cannot wait until Barbados. I’ve been doing all kinds of research. I get to swim with turtles and in a WWII ship wreck (two of my lifelong dreams!)!!!


I am seriously incapable of concentrating on a daily basis due to my excitement. And I get to see some amazing people I love dearly and haven’t seen in waaay too long.


I got a call from the Department of Defense today. Talk about a surprising phone call.


My flowers still smell awesome.


McKenzie had a REALLY bad day yesterday. Mostly due to the fact that she got super glue on her face. I know it’s horrible of me and makes me an awful sister, but that has made me crack up all day yesterday and today. Oh, how I wish I knew how that happened… and I wish a bad day for me entailed the simple fact that I got super glue on my face.


I think that is it for now.


Love,
Brittney

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeannie Johnson said...

How does one get super glue on their face? That is a great question. I assume you get it on your hands and then scratch your face. So Kenize asked dad if he made more than 1000 Riyals a month. She wanted to donate the kings bonus to Japan. I am so excited for you to swim with the turtles and see the shipwreck. So exciting!!!

March 25, 2011 at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home