Love, Brittney

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bonafide Working Girl

Today I was offered a Portfolio Coordinator position in the Missionary Portfolio in the Ecclesiastical Department in ICS for the LDS Church. Whew.


This is such an incredible blessing. I am so ecstatic. The position will require more training and much more responsibility, all of which I am so excited to take on. This will be great for my career.


I am so grateful for all my coworkers who were so helpful finding this position and making it happen.


When they offered me the position, they told me it was a nightmare to get everything transitioned to accommodate me. Which means they really wanted me! Score for me.


I get full benefits. An increased salary.


For the first time in my entire life, I have a full time job.


Oh, and I’m going to Barbados for a week at the beginning of April.


Love,
Brittney

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Mom said...

Oh my word. How cool, you are so bright and hard working that I was sure they would find a way to keep you.

March 9, 2011 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Alison Rae said...

YAY!!!! So awesome!! Congrats!!!

March 9, 2011 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home