Love, Brittney

Monday, February 25, 2013

Crack Kills


I remember dad having this poster in the basement of the duplex and in Alaska in the study. I remember thinking it was so funny, and also knowing that mom didn't like it.


It wasn't until I was older that I really thought about It, how funny it was that my dad hung it up, thought it was funny. It made me realize how young my parents were. They were in their early 30’s, which seems young to me now. I always thought of my parents as so old when I was little, its funny to be closer to their age now and realize that just because you are in your early 30’s or late 20’s or have kids – doesn't mean you are mature.

It’s just funny to me to think of my dad as young like that, and hanging up crude posters my mom hated.

Love,
Brittney

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home