Love, Brittney

Monday, March 4, 2013

Sister Best Friends


I save everything Bob ever made me/wrote me since she was born. I’m sort of a packrat to begin with, but throwing something out she made me is just too hard…

I’ve been trying to work on my hoarding. I don’t want to end up like the crazy people on TLC.

Part of that endeavor was throwing out things that sorta made me cry inside. Many of which I’ve taken pictures of and posted on my blog (an example would be this and this).

I found this little gem in my de-junking of my bedroom:




Bob made this out of a toilet paper roll (um… obviously) and decorated it. She wrote “Best Friends” and "sisters"on it, and cut it in half – giving half to me and she kept half.

HOW CUTE IS THAT?

So I kept it… for, um… years. A lot of years. I love that girl! No one else I'd rather be sister best friends with (except for you know, Camree and Mikail)!

Love, 
Brittney

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home