Love, Brittney

Saturday, March 2, 2013

He's so cool he sweats Disney Characters

I dare say few people are talented enough to sweat Disney characters.


Side note - this miraculous incident occurred during Trev's best basketball game to date (I might have lied here. I’m not actually sure if it’s his best game to date, but definitely the best one I’ve witnessed. He was an incredible defender, made some awesome shots including a really extraordinary 3-pointer).

He attributes his success to his weekly temple attendance (when he said this, he didn’t exactly clarify whether his incredible basketball game was all he attributes his temple attendance to, or whether the sweat-Mickey was also a direct result. I like to think his basketball prowess was due to his temple dedication, and that the Mickey was a side-result. Like God’s way of saying – you’re awesome! I’ll show you by giving you mad basketball skills. And as an extra- YOU ARE SO COOL, I’ll have you sweat Mickey.

BOOYAH!!!!

Love,
Brittney  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home