Love, Brittney

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bear Arms & Wind

Trev and one of his best guy friends,Will, workout together, in an endeavor to procure what they call "Bear Arms". Trev basically has them - he's now focusing on cardio. 

Anyways...

That has become a recurring joke. Bear Arms. Surprising how much it comes up. 

Text messages today between Trev and I:

Britt - I just remembered my dream. Someone was being mean to me and I was sad. Then I remembered you were there and would take them out. And I wasn't sad anymore. Haha! I love you!

Trev - Muahahahahaha! Operation put bear arms into action!!

Britt - So random!! But truly I love you so much. You're my Bear Man!!! (Instead of knight in shining armor... they are the same equivalent)

Trev - Yes!!! I'm glad I could rescue my princess in distress

Britt - You are so sexy and bear-armish this is what I see when I look at you... My very own bear man!!


(PS - the tattoo is a nice touch. I'd rather it say Brittney but whatever)

Britt - This could be yours and Wills logo... you'll have to fight over who gets the boobs.


_________________________________________________________________________________

Trev - Happy Tuesday baby!

Britt - It's definitely a happy Tuesday for the guys who came into work at the same time as me this morning. It's super windy this morning and as I was walking through the parking lot I thought how breezy and cold my legs were and looked down... the #$%^&* wind had totally blown my skirt up.

Trev - On no!! Babe! I'm so sorry! How are you doing? You ok?

Britt - I thought it was pretty funny. I had a slip on that didn't come up - it's just super short. I know you are supposed to be the first to see my goods, I'm so sorry it just happened! I let my guard down for a moment and the wind had its way with me...

Trev - That dirty wind! And I can't even beat it up or push it down...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home