Love, Brittney

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ring Shopping

Today we went ring shopping.

SO.MUCH.FUN!

We went through “diamond school” and are very much more educated on diamonds and rings in general. That’ll look good on my resume.

It was sunny and beautiful out. Perfect day!

I got nothing done at work, I was so excited. I rushed home, hoping to shower before ring shopping as I was on day 3 of no showering. I didn’t get to shower. But I did get to clean my bathroom. Full details explained here.

Trevor picked me up and brought me fruit snacks (my favorite! The all-natural ones from Costco).


We went to Jared’s first. Went through diamond school, looked around for probably an hour. Found some rings I really liked. Nothing I loved. Nothing that was just, “THIS IS IT!”. I feel very unsure about them!


Then we went to Morgan Jewlers. SO EXPENSIVE! Found one we both really liked (Trev loved I think) but it was $6000. No thanks.




We went to the mall next; they have 3 smaller stores inside, all across from each other. Found some nice ones in each.





Now it’s in Trevor’s hands. He gets the insurmountable task of picking one! I’m so nervous! None of them just screamed “I’M IT!!” and I can’t make a decision period, let alone about an expensive ring I’ll be wearing for the rest of my life. You only get one!

I’m basically FREAKING OUT! Which one will he choose!!?? Which one do I want him to choose!?

And I have no idea when he’ll do it or how. It could be TONIGHT, could be in a month. I have no idea when he will be able to get the ring. Or if he knows how he wants to propose. All I know is it better be a surprise and I’d like it to be mushy. You only get this moment once!

Trev was SO FREAKING CUTE the ENTIRE time. He was all into it. he’d walk around and look at each ring and ask to see the ones he thought I’d like (he was really good at it too. There were some he picked I didn't like in the display but loved on). He’d add his input and inspect rings side by side. He’d tell the sales person what I’m looking for. FOR 3 HOURS AND 5 DIFFERENT JEWLERS. He was a SUPERSTAR! I told him, “thanks so much for being so supportive about all this. I know it must tedious for you.” Know what he said? “I love seeing you smile. I’d do this with you all day to see that smile”. And he truly meant it. It wasn't something to say to flatter me or to get some extra lovin’ later on. He truly meant it.

Any questions as to why he is the guy out of all the guys I've dated I want to marry!?

PS - He's calling Dad to ask him tonight...


Love,
Brittney



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home