Love, Brittney

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jurassic Park - 20th anniversary




For its 20th anniversary, Jurassic Park was released in 3D! Trevor, taylor and I had a date night.

We went to Red Robin and the Jurassic Park. It was so good!

Surprising how well done and real it looks, considering it is 20 years old. Impressive.

When it came out 20 years ago, I was 6 years old. I remember that was the day Carrell moved back home (she came to live with us for a little while). We had shared a room.

I went with my Dad. He said, “If I take you to see this movie you have to promise not to sleep on our floor because you are too scared.” I assured him I was brave enough to handle it.

I ended up sitting on his lap for the second half of the movie (well, I know for sure I ended up there at the kitchen scene in the end. That still is the scariest part of the movie to me) and slept on his floor for the next week.

I can’t believe he took me to see it at 6! That is a scary movie! I jumped a couple of times now, and I’m 26! Taylor confessed he jumped a couple of times as well.

Date nights with two of my favorite men are my fav.


Love,
Brittney



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home