Love, Brittney

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Twins' Blessing Day

We blessed the twins when they were a week shy of being 2 months old, on their due date weekend. I thought that was cool. They were due October 4, and they were blessed October 5.

A couple days before we were blessing them, Trevor said,

"on Saturday, I want to take some alone time to think about how much I love the twins in preparation for blessing them."

I about died of love overload for my main squeeze. He is such an incredible dad.

Since we are in quarantine, we blessed them at home. We invited only immediate family and Brock and Sachi. After we blessed them we put them right back in our bedroom away from all the scary germs. This Quarantine thing really, really sucks.

We blessed them the week before my mom left, so she could be there. Mikail flew in from California with Seth to be there, which we so appreciated. It was so fun to have them here. Taylor drove my grandparents here, so my whole family was almost all there.

I didn't take any pictures, so the below are the ones June took and sent to us. She did a great job and I'm so grateful to her for taking, editing and sending them to me.

Trevor did an amazing job blessing the twins. Each blessing was beautiful and perfect. We are both so in love with these incredible little people.

Oliver wore the outfit Trevor was blessed in, and Savannah wore the outfit I was blessed in. 





































Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home