Love, Brittney

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Twins' vocab at 18 months

Oliver

Hi
Bye
No
Mama
Dada
Thank you
Please
Uh oh
nana (Savannah)
Nose
Eat
Baa
Moo
Duck
Quack


Savannah 

Hi
Bye
No
Mama
Dada
Please
Thank you
Uh oh
Eye
Nose
Ear
Eat
Teta (what the twins call my mom)
What is it?
Who is it?
Moo
Baa
Neigh
Meow 
Duck
Quack

They sign: eat, more, all done, drink, milk, sleep 

Savannah is starting to really talk a lot. She LOVES to talk on the phone. I will call my mom and she'll talk to her non-stop for 5-10 minutes, until I take the phone away. It's SO cute! She'll hold it up to her ear and just jabber and talk my mom everything on her mind. 

She will repeat a lot of words we say, but she will just say the first letter of the word. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home