Love, Brittney

Thursday, March 4, 2010

SEO's 2010 Spudwood Derby TROPHY

My department (SEO) is having a big Off-Site tomorrow. If everyone comes, there will be 400 people in attendance. We do this twice a year. There is always a guest speaker, business - and then a team-building activity/service project.

We do huge events and it is crazy and stressful. How could planning something like that for 400 people not be?

This year, I suggested, what if we did a Spudwood Derby? The idea was well recepted (did I mention 375 of the 400 are men?) and I have been trying to get the whole thing orchistrated in less than a week.

Most all the planning, calling and organizing is done... but one thing.

The trophy.

I recurited my fabulous sister, Camree, to help me out. We had a blast.

The Derby is tomorrow - updates to follow!


The Before

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Brittney said...

A trophy to be proud of:)

March 4, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger M n' M said...

Oh Brittney! I love your blog. And I hadn't read it in so long...so congratulations are in order on your new job...and condolences maybe on the awkward boy situations you have to deal with? Good luck with that. Maybe you'll just have to throw the clock at him until he gets the hint...or let him down gently. Either, way, you are amazing! :)

March 4, 2010 at 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, how can I get a trophy like that? Ha ha. It is amazing, creative and well...knowing you and Cam made it, we could expect nothing less than the best

March 7, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home