Love, Brittney

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lately...

I came into work the other morning to find this note stuck on my name plate.


Whiteboard behind my desk. One of the guys drew it for us. I added clothes, because it seemed more appropriate that way. Also - the cowboy boots. Julie and I both have cowboy boots. We don't say howdy though.


We had our first SEO Foosball Tournament! Both Singles and Doubles brackets. The Singles is done, but Doubles is still doing on. I’ve orchestrated the whole thing – and have loved it. I’m even known as Foosball Brittney now. Haha.

 
Everyone has gotten really into it, it has made it so fun. I printed huge copies of the brackets and teams and put them up accross from my desk, and update them as the tournament progresses. People will stand there and go over every scenario and every match… it’s too funny.


Singles Tournament


Doubles Tournament


For my birthday, Matt brought me an assortment of Rainbow Bright paraphernalia. I like Matt – he is great. Matt is also the guy who fixed my fridge. He got me Rainbow Bright post its, notepad, pen, magnets and black felt coloring thing.


I sat out in the sun and colored most of it yesterday. It was awesome. I felt kind of dumb, though, as my co-workers walked by and asked what I was working on. I wanted to say something serious/cool/work related, but clearly, this had nothing to do with work.

I finished coloring the rest of it this morning, while listening to music. I was completely in the Rainbow Bright/Art and Crafts mode. One of the guys I work with snuck up on me and yelled right next to my face – scared the tar out of me. I didn’t scream, luckily, but almost fell out of my chair. He thought he was pretty darn funny. It was, in all honesty, pretty funny.


The magnets! I put them on the side of my desk. Everyone said I now have the happiest/brightest desk in the office.


Basically, this is why I am so totally buff. Seriously, people - stop ordering stuff!


And this has been my work life, lately.

If you want something more personal, you'll have to call. HA!

Love,
Brittney

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home