Love, Brittney

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mexico/California Trip - 5am


We left for Mexico at 10pm on Sunday night (August 14, 2010). Drove all night. Well, Dad and Mom drove all night. I love still being a kid. I didn't sleep much, though. I sleep better in an airplane than in a car, I found - which is NOT saying much. 

Around 4am we crossed into California, and around 5am we crossed Peggy Sue's Diner Saur. We all wanted to go desperately, (and by all I mean Bob, Ramz and I. Mom and Taylor were asleep and Dad was not keen on going but we were so excited he just couldn't say no) that Dad pulled over.


Luckily, before we sat there too long, I realized the time difference, which meant Peggy Sue's wouldn't open for another hour. So we left.


This is what happens at 5am after a night in a car with little sleep:



































Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home