Love, Brittney

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cabin Trip


Some friends and I went to my family's lodge. One of my all-time favorite places in the world. It is located in Manor Lands, which is by Mirror Lake (half an hour outside of Evanston Wyoming, but still in Utah).

Me riding the gate. This is one of my very parts about going to the cabin, riding the gate.










We did a lot of relaxing.


And a lot of cooking.





Chases motorcycle. It couldn't keep up with the ATV, but was still fun.




We were told to look hard-core. This, apparently, is my hard-core face.





This is how we look when we are hungry. Apparently.


On the drive to Bethany Lake...







Wildflowers










The only 2 guys that would get in the lake - but all the girls did. Pansies. 








HOORAH for cabin trips!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home