Love, Brittney

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Space

Part of my job is ordering things whenever there is a need. The manager will email me requesting I purchase something, and include a link.

I just got an email from one of the managers, asking me to order a keyboard for one of his guys. Below the managers’ email was the email from his employee requesting the item. I read the email from the guy, so I could record which employee got the new equipment for our budget.

Here is the email:
Scott … I’ve lost the functionality of the spacebaron mykeyboard … hereisa link toareplacement foundonAmazon, Idon’tknow if itcould befixed ornot.

I’m still laughing.

(If you’re struggling with why this is so funny…

After reading the email, I first thought he was just really retarded - i.e. - he needed some lessons in typing and he should not be sending emails to anyone. “Please,” I thought, “Tell me this guy doesn’t send emails to the public on behalf of the Church…”

Then I realized –

HE IS GETTING A NEW KEYBOARD BECAUSE HIS SPACE KEY IS BROKEN.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home