Love, Brittney

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

In case you were wondering. Which you probably weren't. But I don't care.

My Hotmail account was hacked into. The next week my Gmail account got hacked into TWICE. The perp even changed my password so I couldn’t get in. People SUCK.


I am so ridiculously homesick it’s pathetic. I just want to be in Saudi so bad. I miss it like crazy.

I am constantly cold these days. Like, all the time.

The Grandparents’ basement is seriously frigid. Every time I go downstairs it’s like entering Antarctica. You think I’m kidding. But if you felt my subzero hands you’d redact your judgment.

Ramzi’s car broke down and I got to push it on the side of the street while all these guys just sat and watched. Thanks, men, for helping out a couple of in distress girls. Then it got to an incline, into a parking lot, and I couldn’t do it myself. The car kept sliding back onto me so Ramzi had to get out of the car and help me push it into the parking lot with no driver with the men still just watching. Um – seriously people of Provo? At least I got a good workout and laugh out of it.

I’m starting a new mosaic and I’m really excited.

I went to the cinema twice this week. I love going to the cinema. A lot.

I get my present on Saturday and I am so excited I can barely stand it.

Work is still undecided and slow. I feel useless here. No one knows what their job is or what is going on. Moral is at an all-time low and it sucks to watch these guys I care about walk around all depressed. It also sucks to feel useless at work.

I’m the official Chain to Happiness creator around the office. I've even gotten requests. :)

I’m addicted to this new fruity gum I bought yesterday. I have eaten almost the entire box and it is 11am. I also think it's made me slightly ill.

I’m really excited about Thanksgiving. I’m excited to see Daren and spend time with his family. I’m excited to go snowboarding at my favorite place ever – Grand Targhee!

I’m officially the last of the 4 roommates (in my freshman apartment at BYU-I , Alison, Nichole, Brittney Leeann and Brittney Deanne) to be married. Nichole and Brittney are working on baby number 3, and Alison got married last weekend – congrats, Alison!!

I still have a mangled can of sardines on my desk. Why?

I daydream about sushi. Way too often than is healthy.

I really want to be a country singer. Forget the 8-5 desk job and go on tours with sexy drummers and sing my heart out.

I have bad dreams almost every night for the last couple of years. Every night. Seriously, cosmos, can you give me a break?


Love,
Brittney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home