Love, Brittney

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lady Antebellum

I went and saw Lady Antebellum and David Nail in concert.
(If you don't know David Nail, he sings: Red Light)

 
Have I ever mentioned that Lady A is one of my favorite bands EVER? Or that their song, Need You Now, is one of my top 5 favorite songs. I listen to it all the time, and take extreme delight in singing to it at the top of my lungs in the car.

David Nail


Lady Antebellum!



This is one smokin' hott piano. Katie (I didn't bring my camera so I stole Katie's pictures... THANKS!) couldn't get a good picture of it - the lights were kind of a major nuisance. It's red and there is beautiful gold detail, and then it says Lady Antebellum on it.

One of the major reasons I love Need You Know is because of the instrumentals. It is just incredible. Dave Haywood got on the piano, and chills went up my spine. This melody is one of my very favorite melodies of all time.

Seriously, incredible.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home