Love, Brittney

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hand Holding Mittens

In case you were dying to know, I'll outline my idea of a perfect date.

He picks me up for a surprise date, because I live for surprises.

We'll end up at an outside skating rink, ideally located on a lake. There is just something magical about a lake, about skating in the winter on a lake, with snow and the atmosphere and the cold, all bundled up...

Once we're there on the ice, he pulls out these bad boys (the color - not so much. Ideally, they would be baby blue). Yes, hand holding mittens. A friend informed me of their existence the other day, and I've been awestruck ever since.

The guy who takes me on an iceskating date with these mittens will absolutely win my heart.

FYI.

Love,

Brittney

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home