Love, Brittney

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wolverine

Trevor has been getting pretty scraggly lately.
 
I told him he needs to shave. He looks homeless.
 
Then I had an idea - his hair/beard is long and scraggly - it's almost Halloween...
 
WOLVERINE.
 
He'd make the perfect Wolverine!
 
So, he's continuing to look scraggly for another month until Halloween, when he'll cut his beard like Wolverine's and style his hair the same.
 
Last night I caught him staring at himself in the mirror practicing his hair...
 
It's hard to tell in the pictures, but he's made the sides curl up like Wolverine's do - it looked much better in real life. iPhone camera, what can I say.


His hair needs to be a bit longer - but he's got another month. He's going to make a pretty amazing Wolverine, if I do say so myself!!
 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home